Pages

Zagl Review Earn Money With Short Links Signup za.gl

 zagl, zagl review


 Do you want to earn money with short links? check Zagl payment proof and signup Za.gl.
In this review, I will make you informed that what is zagl earn money? and is it a scam or it is legit? I will show you my own payment proof, to make you signup trustfully.

Zagl Review Earn Money With Short Links Signup To Za.gl

So let's start our review.

What Is It?

So what is it? itis a URL shortener that pays you for shortening any links and when you spread, and makes someone click on it you get paid. It is totally free you just need to signup, on it you can short any link separately or you can convert multiple links at once, and as well as you can transform your whole web page links into short links.

Zagl Earn Money Home Page Screenshot

Is It Legit?

It is a legit platform and really paying, I have received my two payout from it. they pay regularly and pay within two to three working days the following image is the screenshot of my payout page that is a payment proof of that site.

zagl payment proof,
It gives through Paypal and Bitcoin, I have received my both payouts via Bitcoin.
Because I do not work regularly on this tool, so my earning slowly reach to minimum payout limit but if you do hard work and work properly and regularly then you can earn a lot more. My purpose is just providing you evidence through my Zagl review.

SignUp

Visit: za.gl

How To Use Za.gl?

After signup that is totally free you are allowed to log into it and you are automatically redirected to its dashboard.
Here when you enter the dashboard a text entry box automatically appears, you can create your short link here just by entering a long URL, if not at that moment you can close the box below is the screenshot of that box.
zagl page cover box,
When you close the above-shown box you actually land on its dashboard, below is the screenshot of its dashboard.
zagl dashboard

Here you can also create short links, as well as you can click the tools option and choose bulk short links to create multiple short links at once.

If you are a blogger or a wemaster then from that same tools option you can get full page script and transform every link of your website into Zagl short link.

It is very simple to use.

Referrals System (The Second Way To Earn Money)

It pays 50% of the income generated by your referrals. I think it is the largest referrals commission in the category. You can also earn by referring more and more people.

Withdrawal System

The minimum payout is 3 USD. It pays vis Paypal and Bitcoin., within three working days you get paid.

Conclusion

At the end of my Zagl review I must say that it is a good source of income, just signup, and convert long URLs into Zagl short link. If you want to work in this industry it is a good choice, just join and do hard work you can earn a lot of money from it. Thanks for reading my Zagl review.